Social Media Intern
Are you someone who loves social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook? Do you enjoy beautiful graphics and being social? If so, you’re in the right place.
We are looking for a social media intern who can assist with the exciting expansion happening with our business. This is a three month, non-paid internship position. However, we are looking to bring someone on as a permanent team member. We are looking for someone who is committed to the team and willing to learn.
We don’t need you to be a social media expert. However, you need to be resourceful and willing to learn. You must have a solid understanding of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, posting and creating images and can articulate with others in a professional manner. (If any of those phrases are brand new to you, this is not the position for you.)
We need you to make sure that the branding quality stays consistent, from start to finish, with each project we put out.
You will create, schedule and post images for our social media platforms. This includes:
- Looking for eye-catching images
- Creating posts using platforms like Canva
- Creating engaging content for the posts using keywords and hashtags
- Scheduling and posting images on a daily basis
- Engaging with our followers
THIS POSITION IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You are a people person and love talking to and meeting new people
- You know how to make things happen
- You are resourceful and creative
- You are addicted to learning so that you can get better at what you do
- You can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying focused & collected
- You adapt very well to change
- You are an excellent communicator (verbally and written)
- You love working with entrepreneurs
- You are social media savvy
- You can’t stand to see unopened email in your inbox and check your email every 15 minutes, even in your sleep
WHY SHOULD you BE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
- Work with a dynamic team
- Learn how to run a successful business
- Get unlimited, free business mentorship from successful business coaches and entrepreneurs
- Have most fun ever at work
- Work in your pajamas (but only when your home...you have to wear pants to the office and at meetings and events)
We want to learn more about you!